Apply Today to Exhibit Your Student Technology Projects
CECA’s 13th Annual Technology Exposition at the Legislative Office Building in Hartford is scheduled for Wednesday, April 2, 2008. It will showcase the standards-based technology projects that students have created. Thirty schools will be chosen for the annual Exhibition.
We are looking for quality projects on a variety of subjects that integrate technology with the curriculum. Elementary, middle and high school teachers in the state are encouraged to apply.
Online application is available at www.ceca-ct.org from January 1,
2008 to February 15, 2008. With all of the impressive technology integration taking place in the schools, we are looking forward to your application.* Be sure to check out previous Tech Expo photos at the CECA website.
Help us celebrate technology integration in Connecticut schools and share the excitement with Connecticut’s Legislators.
If you have any questions please email them to: TechExpoChair@CECAInfo.org
*Considerations for preparing an application:
- Up to 2 teachers and 4 students may represent the school.
- You will need to provide your own computer equipment.
- There are NO Internet connections available.
- Tables, easels, chairs and electrical hookups will be provided.
- There are three demonstration periods: 9:00 - 10:15 AM, 10:30 -
11:45 AM, 12:00 - 1:15 PM.